We at Mac Edwards Produce are committed to the health and well-being of our staff and our customers. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and want to provide information on how we have taken action to help our team members and visitors use safe and healthy practices.
We are using best practices for preventing the spread of this virus or any virus:
- Following all guidance and updates suggested by the CDC, and local departments of public health
- Adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures every day.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing, especially high-touch areas.
- Encouraging our employees to work from home if possible.
- Regularly hand washing and avoid touching face with unwashed hands.
- Using hand sanitizer.
- All drivers, warehouse and freshcut employees wear nitrile gloves and dispose after each use.
- All drivers, warehouse and freshcut employees wear 3 layer surgical face masks and dispose after each use.
- Practice social distancing, remaining 6 feet or more away from others when possible.
- Use antivirus wipes to help keep door handles, computer keyboards, phones and common office surfaces clean.
- Offering options for online ordering and tamper-evident delivery
- Emergency check-in and receiving procedures implemented with signage to minimize contact between drivers and warehouse personnel. Access to warehouse and office is permitted only to Mac Edwards employees.
As a Produce Facility and Food Processing center, we are held to the SQF food safety requirements.
Customer Service 1-888-965-7223